Knowledge BaseReturn to main site
- Why is the livestream or a video am watching playing with lags?
- Is my internet strong enough to watch livestreams and videos on LiveEdu?
- I can watch streams at home but not at work. Why?
- The stream I want to watch is not loading. What should I do?
- Why I often get black screen while watching the stream?
- Can I stream in full HD?
- Can I watch livestreams and videos through a VPN?
- Adobe Flash or HTML5, which one is better?
- My internet connection is weak. Should I use Flash or HTML5?
- How can I watch livestreams and videos without Flash in Firefox?
- How can I watch livestreams and videos without Flash in Safari?
- How can I watch livestreams and videos without Flash in Google Chrome?
- I use Safari. How can I know if I’m watching with Flash?
- Can I suggest topics to broadcasters?
- I use Google Chrome. How can I know if I’m watching with Flash?
- Can I watch with HTML5 on Mozilla Firefox?
- What do these symbols define at bottom left corner on thumbnails of live streams?
- Sometimes the website says I am using ad blocker. Why is this?