Content creators get paid subscription and advertising revenue. It is not of course meant to be lucrative like a fulltime job. Think of it as a hobby where you make some money.
LiveEdu monetizes both the livestreams and videos. So even after a project is completed and it has view time content creator will get paid.
1. How educational your content is
2. Your presentation style
3. How structured your tutorial project is
4. How popular the project is with viewers.
5. Total viewtime you get on your project.
6. How you contribute in promoting the project on social media.